Sunday, May 24, 2009

sorry


about all of the emo-poetry! i've been so busy recently... which leaves no time to do anything but avoid sleep, go to school, and try to maintain a small semblance of my sanity by spitting up word vomit in my poetry notebook. so. all of you who have read my blog have been condemned to reading my melodramatic scribbles. i will be forever sorry!
in other news, i realized today that i have strange taste in a lot of things. clothing, friends, music, guys, anything. for example, i don't know anyone who digs guys in skinny jeans as much as i do. oh my god, i can't even stand it, hahahaha. no one really agrees with these quirky things i like, but the best part is, it's hilariously awks. because most of the time, there's something where i'm like AH I LIKE THIS SO MUCH! and everyone else is just kinda like .....ew, haha. oh well, fuck the haters. :) but still. like a few days ago i was supremely exhausted at 1 am and had the bright idea to give myself tayburnz nails, meaning a french manicure with black tips, instead of white ones. i think it's classy! but according to the words of my disapproving parents, "it kind of just looks like i have a lot of dirt under my nails." i then proceeded to laugh and not care, like i normally do. i like being weird. i'd rather be me, than try to fit everyone's standards. i mean, you can't make everyone happy, so why even try? i would much rather make myself happy by rockin' my fay-ban stunnah shades, tayburnz nails, and my american apparel. fuck you if you think my skirt's too short, my style's too out there, my words' too loud. i can do, say, think, wear whatever the fuck i want and i'm more than happy to do so. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing i've heard anyone say (or well, in this case, write) in a very long time.

    thank you very, very much.

    ReplyDelete